Love Never Dies
"The blood is the life...
and it shall be mine."
Welcome to the community "The Blood Is The Life".
A place to discuss and debate aspects of the 1992 Francis Ford Coppola film "Bram Stoker's Dracula".
1. Please respect other opinions and although one may disagree with another it is possible to respond without viscious attack.
2. Overly large or multiple images must go in an LJ Cut.
If you don't know what an LJ cut is, please go to the link below: http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=75
3. If your picture or topic is extremely explicit or graphic please put it behind a cut with a little warning just incase others might be uncomfortable with it.
4. Let's try and keep expletives to a minimum and lets make this a place for productive discussion.
5. There will be NO tolerance for abuse of any kind towards other members of the community.
6. Fan art, fan fic, icons, wallpapers, and fan videos are allowed.